Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Monday, March 31, 2008

The Bridal Show

A few images from the bridal show! Lots of fun and lots of brides. If you were a 'Southern Bride' and stopped by for a visit, I'd love to hear from you! Send me a note and let's talk. : )

I was very pleased with my handouts!
Clark did a great job building my 'wall'. He referred to himself as the set-up and take-down crew, but yet I made him dress up. : )

1 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    o my goodness! LOOK its me all over your stuff! i LOVE IT! :) i wish i had come to stop by! :) i appreciate you using images from our wedding... you did such a wonderful job! (do i sound likea broken record yet? but the praise will conitnue!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home