Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm on FACEBOOK!

Okay, I have to admit that I'm very new to Facebook and I'm actually not sure what it's all about. What I do know is that it's the lastest rage...and in that case I want to be a part of it! : ) So, make sure to add me as your friend and send me a note! I look forward to seeing you there! Oh, and my home office phone is still not working so make sure you email me!

samanthaalday@msn.com
samantha@samanthaaldayphotography.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home