Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Erin and Ben

Thanks so much Erin and Ben for the fun times we had covering your rehearsal and wedding! These 2 were just so excited to be getting married, I don't think they stopped smiling the 2 days we were with them! Lots of laughing and lots of tears. I hope you enjoy your slideshow!

Church: St. Paul's Episcopal Church
Reception: The Country Club of Mobile
Florist: Zimlich the Florist
Music: PowerHouse

I have tons of favs, but here are a few picks.

I've edited this post to add this sweet email I received from Erin.

AMAZING!!!!I don't even have the words to describe! I absolutely love them all!!! Ben and I had such a good time and every second was so special and you really captured it all. So many smiles, laughs, and love you can really see in every picture! I cannot wait to see them in print. Thank you so much for being a part of our weekend.We truly enjoyed working with you and Clark and have already been recommending you to others!! Love, E

Here's the slideshow link in case you missed it!




You can also see all of their wedding images on the online gallery...(use Ben's last name as the access code).


Enjoy!


Sidenote: Beginning with the next wedding post, you'll notice a bit of a change in the way weddings are posted. I'll be highlighting particular venues and other vendors that participated in each event and also providing you with the links/info for those vendors. I hope this helps in your own wedding day planning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home