Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Monday, December 31, 2007

The Year in Review

Wow. I really don't know how else to put it...just wow! 2007 has been an amazing year for sure. Personally and professionally. Our family has faced huge challenges this year and we are so blessed to have so far conquered them! : )

If you remember, Joseph severed his Achilles Tendon back in March and underwent a total of 5 surgeries for the severe infection and finally the recontruction in May. He walked without crutches for the first time around the first of September and actually ran for the first time only about 3 weeks ago. Needless to say it was an emotional event. He still goes to physical therapy 2 times a week, but is really doing great!

Shelby is also growing by leaps and bounds! It's hard to discipline my children when I have to look up to them!! Her favorite past time is twirling her baton and she really has a talent for it!

The business is yet another amazing feat! This year has been phenomenol for us and I am so blessed to have a job that I love doing! Clark and I travel together almost every weekend and have met new people and made new friendships from literally all over the world!

I hope you enjoy the slideshow I've put together from a mixture of all of our weddings from the year. Some of the images may be familiar and some are actually new picks especially for this. I also can't believe how incredibly fast this year has gone by! In looking over this slideshow, it seems just yesterday I was photographing some of these weddings!

Thanks for everything and the faith you have in me! Thanks for checking in on my world as often as you do, too. My blog has had approximately 10,000 visitors in 2007!!!

Happy New Year and I hope you have a fabulous 2008!

Click here to see the slideshow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home