Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Congratulations Shelby!

Introducing the 2007-2008 6th Grade Beauty! Shelby earned this title Saturday during the Miss LHS at her school. She was definitely beautiful! : ) (I'm still kicking myself for only taking my point and shoot instead of my super camera!)


What are you reading right now??
I don't know why lately I've been into reading biographies, but I've recently read Paula Deen's book It Ain't All About the Cookin'. This was such an interesting read to learn where she started and came from to obviously where she is now. It's really inspiring!Right now, I'm reading the lifestory of Denise Jackson, It's All About Him. Denise is the wife of country music singer Alan Jackson. The interesting thing about this is how from early in their marriage she admits building her life around her husband and his career. But when Alan failed her and their marriage struggled, she was forced to turn her life to the One who would not fail her--whose foundation was secure and non-shifting. Also, a very inspiring read.




Next on my list: Doing Business the Chick-fil-A Way by Chick-fil-A Founder, S. Truett Cathy.

I'd love to know what you're reading right now, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home