Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Laura and Matt

This wedding was sooooo much fun! Really! We had a blast with Laura and Matt and each of their families. The reception was so much fun, we really didn't know how long we'd been there ...we were just having a great time!


I've posted a few of my favs here, but don't forget to check out their mini-slideshow, too!


I couldn't decide which of these I like best! : )I really love this one too, of Laura getting ready.

I thought is was pretty cool how Clark and I took these simultaneously as each were putting on their shoes!
A favorite of Laura and Matt's 'formals'...but I don't really think these are too formal at all. ; )

A favorite ceremony shot.
I love this impromtu shot Clark grabbed of Laura.

Maybe one more favorite 'formal'.. : )
Clark caught Laura rockin' out during the reception! I told you it was fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home