Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Thank You!

I just wanted to share with you recent emails and thank-you's I've received from different couples and even their family members over the last few weeks. These emails mean so much to me. It always seems that I receive the perfect 'thank-you' at just the right time I happen to need a little boost. Thanks for everything ya'll!

Hi Samantha! I want to let you know that we absolutely love the pictures; I cried the entire way through the slideshow the first time I watched it!!! The proofbook is beautiful itself and I have enjoyed showing everyone our pictures. Everyone at the wedding loved you and Clark. My bridesmaid Kellie already knows that she wants you to be her photographer when she gets married, and Will's dad can't stop talking about the conversations he had with Clark about longleaf pine and cat faces. It was a perfect day for us and you helped make it that way. Again, Will and I appreciate the work you didand will highly recommend you to all of our friends. Thanks, Angela

First things first... AMAZING!!!!I don't even have the words to describe! Thank goodness I didn't have to work today because I spent ALL morning on the computer looking at all the pics at least one or two times!!! And of course the slideshow about 10 times so far!!!! Ha ha. I absolutely love them all!!! Ben and I had such a good time and every second was so special and you really captured it all. So many smiles, laughs, and love you can really see in every picture! I cannot wait to see them in print. Thank you so much for being a part of our weekend. We truly enjoyed working with you and Clark and have already been recommending you to others!! Erin

Hey Samantha, We've seen the pictures and slideshow - they are wonderful! You captured the joy of our day perfectly! Thank you! Robyn :)

Samantha, Your work is phenomenal! We are all so pleased with your most beautiful capture of Erin and Ben's wedding! Thank you and Kudos to you and Clark. Janice (Erin's mom)


It's funny, 'cause Amber sent this email even before she saw the pictures:

Hi Samantha,
I am now back to the real world!
Thank you so much for shooting our wedding day! Jeremy and I had such a great time and we just wanted to thank you and Clark for being so Awesome throughout the day! We had so much fun taking pictures with you both!!!!!!! I hope we weren't too crazy for you!

Again, thank you so much! We look forward to seeing them!

Have a great day and week!

Warmest Regards,
Amber H.


Then she sent this after she saw them for the first time:

Hey Samantha, So I have been looking and looking at them for about 3 hours now! We LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for everything! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amber

Hi, Samantha! Just a note to let you know that I cry every time I look at the blog of Deborah and Ramon's wedding. You have such a gift for capturing the moment(s)! Lynne (Mother of a Bride)

Love them!!! You are brilliant! Thank you so much. Dave and I just looked at these together while on the phone with each other and I know we were both smiling ear to ear. Fran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home