Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Kate and Ben | The Engagement

Fun times here!!! As a Youth Minister for the past 7 years, you can bet Kate and her beloved were a blast to be around! I had such a good time with her and Ben and Daisy May and I am so stoked about being a part of their wedding day. They've already shared some great things that will be happening that day and I'm really looking forward to being there! I'll be sure to pass it along here. ; )
Here are some of my favorites from their e-session.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home