Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

More about Facebook

Okay...I'm loving this. This is sooooo much fun!!! I'm still getting the hang of it and I still have alot to learn, but this is crazy fun. Look me up! Add me as a Friend! Leave me a message! Let's network! Can you tell I'm excited about this?! : ) I'm still trying to figure everything out so leave me a note or comment with some helpful tips that I may need to know! What's a poke?

Oh, my phone is working again! Woohoo!

What I'm currently working on:
Albums!! Only a couple more to go! Erin's album and Amber's album should be finished next week!! (I know you're reading this, Erin!) ; )

Taxes....sigh....'nuf said.

I'm also getting ready for a Bridal Show! I'm so excited about this! It's been a few years since I've participated in one and they are so much fun to do....lot's of hard work, but so much fun. I'll let you know more about that later.

Hope you have a great day!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    O yes of course I'm reading... I check every day! You are cracking me up with your posts and facebook now. I. Love it. Yes it is lots of fun. Poking is pointless random act... Doesn't really mean anything but that the person gets a message saying "you have been poked by Samantha". Anyway can't wait for album and check my blog next week for lots of updates on my life...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home