Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Friday, March 07, 2008

10th & 17th Place

Now I know that receiving recognition for 10th and 17th place does not sound too praise worthy, but I'm pretty stoked about it! I had two images place in the 4th Quarter Image Contest of the Wedding Photojournalist Association and considering that there are hundreds if not thousands of entries from all around the world, I'm pretty excited and honored!




This first picture I'm especially proud of as it was taken near my hometown. This was during Sarah and Nick's Wedding Rehearsal on the U.S.S. Alabama Battleship. It placed 17th in the Rehearsal Category.

I also love, love this image and this bride!! Just looking at Ginger having such a great time puts me back there on Carillon Beach. It reminds me of a fabulous wedding Ginger and Marcus celebrated. This image placed 10th in the Departure Category.



A special thanks to all of my couples for allowing me to share in your day with you!



Happy Friday!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    congratulations! that is awesome! they are b eautiful and difinitely praiseworthy!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home