Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Office News-March '08

Wow! Lots of things going on around here!

Saturday

I'll be with Darcy and Paul for their fabulous wedding in Fairhope. I'm so excited as this is my first wedding of '08 and I look forward to spending the afternoon with them!

Sunday

In the Manor of Weddings
Bridal Show 2008
Sunday, March 30
Mobile, AL
11:00-4:00
I'm so excited to be participating in this Bridal Show on Sunday! I've never been a vendor at this particular show, but from what I've heard, I think it will be nice and intimate with around 40 vendors and 150-200 brides stopping by. The great thing about a smaller show like this is that it's not so fast paced and there is more time for visiting and talking. : )

Please stop by my booth! The first person that specifically mentions they read about this on my blog will receive a little gift from me!
I only have one so make sure you're the first!

I look forward to seeing you there!

Seniors!
I have several Senior Sessions on the calendar and I love it! I love providing these seniors with your not-so-traditional portraits. The sessions last for about an hour, take place at a location of your choice and you can change clothes as many times as you like! Tons of fun! One thing for sure is that you can bet your Senior Portraits won't look like everyone else's! : )

Meet Jessica Senior 2008

I have another Senior to post tomorrow then be sure to check back next week to see wedding favorites and a slideshow and pictures from the show!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    YAY glad to hear what's going on with you! good luck at the bridal show! im sure you will earn lots of new business, as long as they see some of your work they will be hooked!!! :) i cant believe this will be your first '08 wedding!!! have fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home