Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Stephanie | The Bridal Session

I had another amazing opportunity this week to photograph a beautiful bride! I first met Stephanie and her mom in March 2007 when they secured her May '08 wedding date. Stephanie chose the beautiful grounds of the Bragg Mitchell Mansion for her bridal session and I agree she made a fabulous choice. I had such a fun time with her and I think we got some great photos to boot! ; )

Here are a few favs!


1 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAY, YAY, YAY!! I am so excited to see a few of the shots and I absolutely love them so far!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home