Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jenna Grace | The Bridal Session

I feel like I already know this precious bride. Jenna Grace actually secured their June wedding date in January 2007! It's good for her, because lots and lots of brides have called wanting that June 21 date!


Jenna Grace and I met up at Aldridge Gardens in B'ham last week for a fabulous bridal session. We had a fun and relaxed time together and I had a blast working in the location and light!

Here are a few favs from the day!

Simply beautiful!I couldn't decide which of these with her veil that I liked best. ; ) Which do you like?


3 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    that last pic is beautiful! :)

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think they are all beautiful. It is too hard to pick just one. Jenna Grace is such a beautiful young women. Preston is a very lucky man.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Absolutely Stunning!!! How blessed I am to have seen Jenna Grace grow from a precious little girl into this beautiful bride. Preston is quite handsome himself! These bridal pictures are absolutely breath taking!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home