Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Office News-April 08

Well, almost May office news by now! I can't believe what a terrible blogger I've been lately!! It's just been crazy busy around here and as much as I love blogging, I gotta get my work done first! : )

This is pretty much the happenin' around here right now:

*Ball season in a sense has just finished, but also has just started----wha....t?? Joseph was able to play Middle School and JV ball this year (which started early March) and he's actually just finished his season with that. Miraculously, he did not have to have plastic surgery and his wound is essentially healed!!! woohooo!! He starts the official city league next week--2 games a week! ; )
*We were in Enterprise this past weekend for an AMAZING wedding!!!! I can't wait to show you pictures from that! Look for that next week.
*It's Spring Break this week and Shelby flew to Maryland with Nana (my mom) for a few days to visit my brother and his family. I'm seriously dying of jealousy over that one!
*Joseph's going to the beach for a few days with Grannie (Clark's mom).
*Clark and I are well.....hadn't figured that one out yet.....we gave all the money to the kids! We may take a one-night road trip somewhere???
*We will definitely be back for Leroy's Varsity ballgame Friday--2nd round of State Playoffs. You can check out lots of photos by going to http://www.leroyphotography.com/. A good friend of ours and a loyal fan of Leroy High School has taken all of the pictures you'll see and put the website together. I love her! Thanks, Laura!
*I've been crazy busy with Senior Sessions (which I am LOVIN') and have been designing albums for them). My seniors are loving the Signature Albums for their friends to sign.
*I'm looking forward to Ashley and Brad's wedding this weekend. I look for it to be tons of fun.
I think that's it for now!

And just so I don't post something without a picture, here's one for ya.
My heart filled with joy and my eyes with tears the first time Joseph put on a baseball uniform this year. God is good.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    wow what a MOVING picture that is followed by your words!

    i was noticing the blogging world being a little slow lately.. i just updated mine ALOT!

    also, i was up in chatom and jackson today, so passed right through Leroy and noticed the kids must all be on springbreak! it was ike a ghosttown! hope you enjoy the week! :)

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger samantha said…

    Hey you!! You better call and stop by next time! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home