Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Monday, November 02, 2009

2009 Favs

I know I seem to repeat myself year after year, but the fact that I have the greatest clients in the world bears repeating. As I watch the slideshow of my 2009 Favorites, I'm reminded over and over again that it's such a privilege and honor to share with you in your happiest day ever. It's been a wonderful year and an amazing ride. Thank you.

(Give it time to start as there are lots of images to load)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home