Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 108 - 4/18/10

Only about a month late, my Azalea Bushes finally decided to bloom.

041810_1

You know I'm indecisive Internet Friends; I just can't help it. I was really minding my own business, taking my POD of my big 'ole Azalea Bush, when I heard Hank barking like crazy behind me.

I had to take this picture. I was forced. Seriously. I know this is a picture only a dog mother could love, but I think it's hysterical. I know Aunt Stacy will love it, too. :)

041810_2

1 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ummmmm...aunt stacy will LIKE this photo? you ain't right...love, me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home