Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Thank You Mary Abigail!

Thank you Mary Abigail for sending this sweet note.
Your notes like this encourage me and make me smile.

Samantha,
I just wanted to let you know how much my mother and mother-in-law enjoy their "mini" albums! I can't tell you how happy I am that my mother-in-law loved it. She says that they keep looking at it over and over. My mother loves hers because she can tote it places to show people! : ) Even my dad was impressed! You did such a great job with them! Thanks so much!!!

Mary Abigail

You can view Mary Abigail (Sessions) Reinhardt Digital Custom Album here.
She chose the 12x12 for herself and gave her mother and mother in law the smaller 8x8 parent albums as a gift. What a great idea for them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home