Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Day 3

Okay, I know this is only Day 3, but I'm already whining. This is harrddd! I've discovered that my life is pretty boring. Clark has already has me several times what is my picture going to be today, to which I replied, "I don't know...not a clue...natta...no idea".

So after my 2nd nap this afternoon, I'm determined to make this work. I throw back the covers, drink a glass of freshly juiced juice (I'm going to need all the energy I can get) and bundle up with extra layers and scarves to embrace the 30 degree weather outside to find my picture.

During my trek up the drive with camera in tow, I hear from behind me, "Mom, wait for meeeee". Shelby wanted to come, too. As I turned back to wait for her, I realized this project may not be too hard after all. I'm going back to the couch. ;) Until tomorrow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home