Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New BLOG Address

Starting January 1, 2010, along with my participation in the Project 365, my blog will have a new address. Mark your feed with www.samanthaaldayphotography.com/blog and check it daily for my new Project images.

I'm so excited and can't wait to take my first picture! I've thought about all day what I may take a picture of, but the entire point is not knowing! I love that! I want it to be totally random and whatever I'm involved in at the moment. I will be just as surprised as you!

You can read more about the Project 365 here.

And because a post is always better with a picture. Also, look for the new logo created especially for Project 365 Images!



Thanks Aunt Stacy for taking our picture! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home