Alabama Wedding Photographer Samantha Alday offers a documentary style approach to photographing weddings. Her fresh and modern images are unrehearsed and capture the true emotions of the day as they actually happen. Samantha commissions a limited number of wedding events each year delivering the most in personal customer service, unique attention to detail and the specific needs of each client.

Monday, January 04, 2010

Day 4

It seems I may have taken advantage of our new juicer over the last few days and used it way too much as my stomach is rebelling and screaming for its junk food again. For the last couple of days I've not had much energy and have been running back and forth to the...you know...well...um, we'll leave it at that. Clark declares it's because my body is not used to having such healthy food in it to which I digress that I must have gotten a hold of some bad fruit. And because this is my blog, I'm going with the latter. So today, another, yet boring image of pretty much what I've been doing all day. I've flipped channels on the TV between Food Network, HGTV and have just found 101 Sexiest Celebrity Bodies on E. I think I'll watch that one for a few minutes; surely I'm on the list somewhere and I know that will make me feel better. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home